Key Account Coordinator
This exciting position has arisen within the dynamic sales team at Caroline Gardner.
As a key player in the greetings card and gift industry, our portfolio of accounts includes some of the most prolific retailers in the UK. Caroline Gardner is a brand leader in the greetings card and stationery market, whose range has now extended to include a wide range of accessories and gifts for the home. In addition Caroline Gardner has a second brand, called Red Label, which is supplied through brokers to all the main supermarkets and other High Street multiples.
We are looking to recruit a motivated, enthusiastic, and proactive account coordinator to work with and develop the business with our key customers across our product range. There is real scope for this role to develop and grow for the right candidate.
We are looking for someone with previous experience in a sales environment to support the Key Account Executive in the day to day running of our Key Accounts. Working in a tight knit team you will be responsible the administration of accounts whilst ensuring we not only provide them with outstanding customer service but also proactively help to maximise sales by liaising with buyers on a daily basis acheiving and exceeding team targets.
- Building and maintaining relationships with our key customers to provide excellent customer service & to maximise sales
- Grow sales by ensuring that orders contain the correct product and are efficiently processed
- Continually review opportunities to extend our product range with customers and build business
- Manage the relationship with our warehouse, designers and merchandisers - ensuring that sales are fulfilled wand held to our high standards.
This office based the role will necessitate travel both to customers offices and attendance at trade shows across the UK.
- Understanding of sales process with national accounts. Knowledge of brokerage desirable.
- Experience of providing excellent customer service & managing order processes.
- Ability to communicate in writing and verbally with a wide range of people.
- Personal skills to develop effective relationships with customers, and be a supportive and proactive team member.
- Able to work from initiative and cope with pressure - having a high level of attention to accuracy and detail is a necessity for the role.
- A confident, outgoing personality with a drive to succeed.
- Keen to work as part of a team in a growing business.
- Good computer skills, including experience of Microsoft excel and word.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Caroline Gardner brand.
At least one years’ experience working in a sales support role.