Here at Caroline Gardner we are proud to support Meningitis Now for our annual Christmas card campaign.
As a company we have raised in excess of £100,000 and continue to donote and help raise awareness by including information within our charity card packs.
Each pack of Christmas cards proudly displays the Meningitis Now logo and includes information about the charity and their lifesaving work. For every pack sold, 30p will go directly to the charity to fund its campaigns and support families affected by the disease.
Caroline and Angus's son, Sebastian, showing the cards he helped design to raise money for Meningitis Now. Right, the letter we received from HRH The Countess of Wessex, Royal Patron of Meningitis Now.
Caroline and Angus Gardner chose the charity 15 years ago, having had a personal experience with the illness when their then 15 month old son, Sebastian contracted Meningococcal Septicaemia. Thankfully he recovered and the family looked to help raise awareness and fund raise in the form of Caroline’s specially designed Christmas cards.
Meningitis Now is the founder of the meningitis movement and the only charity dedicated to fighting meningitis in the UK.With 30 years’ experience, they are working towards a future where no one in the UK loses their life to meningitis and everyone affected gets the support they need to rebuild their lives.
• Providing a powerful, united voice for people fighting meningitis.
• Saving lives by funding vaccine and preventative research.
• Reducing the disease’s impact through awareness.
• Rebuilding futures with dedicated support.
• Fundraising to deliver our plans.
• To be there for everyone affected by meningitis, spread lifesaving awareness about the disease and fund research into it, they need over £3 million every year. Without any central Government funding, they rely on people like you to help us raise it.
By buying our Christmas cards you are helping to support the amazing work of this charity. Here are a few of our favourite designs...
Left to right, Three Kings Merry Christmas Pack of 5 £5.50, Merry Christmas Pudding Pack of 5 £5.50, Wishing You A Happy Christmas Pack of 5 £5.50, Walking in A Winter Wonderland Pack of 5 £5.50