We are looking for a highly organised and motivated individual, who thrives working within a fast pace environment, to support our busy sales team. You will provide outstanding administrative support, excellent customer service and promote the profile of the Caroline Gardner brand where ever possible.
Excellent communication skills, the ability to multitask and work well under pressure are essential.
The role is perfect for an individual who is looking to learn and develop sales and account management skills within a creative industry. The role is varied and you will be working with a variety of different customers from National accounts to Independents and Export customers, providing a great opportunity to learn the ins and outs of each sector.
- Order Processing and allocating orders
- Answering the phone
- Responding to customer queries
- Work with our Sales Agents and respond to requests
- Assist with marketing material and web launches
- Keep website product data up to date
- Manage stock cupboards within the office
- Assist team with sampling jobs and catalogue mailouts
- Mocking up samples for National accounts
- Preferable experience as an office administrator, sales assistant or other relevant role
- Sage 200 experience a distinct advantage but not a pre-requisite
- Outstanding communication
- Confident telephone manner
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience with Microsoft office programmes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team player
If you wish to apply please send you CV to email@example.com ensuring the title of the email includes the title of the job role you are applying for.