Caroline and Angus Gardner chose the charity 15 years ago, having had a personal experience with the illness when their then 15 month old son, Sebastian, contracted Meningococcal Septicaemia. Thankfully he recovered and the family looked to help raise awareness and fundraise in the form of Caroline’s specially designed Christmas cards.
READ MORE ABOUT SEBASTIAN'S STORY >
Meningitis Now is the founder of the meningitis movement and the only charity dedicated to fighting meningitis in the UK. With 30 years’ experience, they are working towards a future where no one in the UK loses their life to meningitis and everyone affected gets the support they need to rebuild their lives.
Meningitis Now fights the disease on all fronts:
- Providing a powerful, united voice for people fighting meningitis.
- Saving lives by funding vaccine and preventative research.
- Reducing the disease’s impact through awareness.
- Rebuilding futures with dedicated support.
- Fundraising to deliver our plans.
- To be there for everyone affected by meningitis, spread lifesaving awareness about the disease and fund research into it, they need over £3 million every year. Without any central Government funding, they rely on people like you to help raise it.
LEARN MORE ABOUT MENINGITIS NOW >
By buying our Christmas cards you are helping to support the amazing work of this charity. Here are a few of our favourite designs...
Left to right, Mistletoe Chalk Heart Merry Pack of 5 Christmas Cards £5.50, Hey You! Gold Wishes Star Pack of 5 Christmas Cards £5.50, Embossed Gold Deer Pack of 5 Christmas Cards £5.50, Jolly Holly Floral Wreath Pack of 5 Christmas Cards £5.50