We are currently recruiting for the following roles:
Stationery & Gift Designer (full-time)
We are seeking a highly creative individual with a keen eye for detail and the ability to demonstrate creative thinking, an understanding of the brand within a commercial environment.
The main duty of this role is to develop & build the Caroline Gardner stationery, gift and accessories range alongside the Product Developer/Buyer and a freelance bag designer. The role reports directly into the Design Director and manages 1 other member of the Design team.
The suitable candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience working with print but most importantly designing similar product categories. Ideally they will have worked for a similar level of brand.
If you are passionate about design, have our shared sense for colour and think you have what it takes, please send us a covering letter explaining what you can bring to the role along with an up to date CV and 3-4 examples of your most relevant portfolio pages.
Please send to email@example.com ensuring the title of the email is Stationery & Gift and Designer.
Assistant Accountant (Full time)
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our finance and merchandising department as an Assistant Accountant.
- Full ownership of our US entity, including rep commissions, sales and purchase ledger, TB and reporting.
- Reconciliation up to UK trial balance including:
- Sales ledger
- Purchase ledger
- Bank accounts
- Processing journals including:
- Processing bank payments and receipts
- Processing sales invoices, reviewing credit note requests and raising in Sage
- Reconciling and processing store and web sales
- Processing credit card transactions and expenses
- Building relationships with both customers and suppliers, dealing with queries and ensuring overdue invoices are settled
- Main point of contact in finance for National Customers
- Monitoring of cash flow and assisting with cash flow forecasting
- Reviewing & processing payment runs
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Assisting with the year end accounts preparation process
Skills & experience:
This role will report to the Financial Controller and is ideally suited to an enthusiastic individual seeking their next step within finance.
This is an interesting, varied role and will require strong organisation and time management skills.
The successful candidate will require excellent communication skills and previous experience of Sage is an advantage.
If you are interested in this role please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring the title of the email is Assistant Accountant.